Donny’s Propane is currently looking to fill an open position of Propane service technician! We are seeking a friendly and professional individual to fill the position in our service department.
Why Donny’s Propane?
When you’re a employee of Donny’s you’ll be part of a steady growing company in middle Georgia providing service to residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural propane customers. Donny’s has been voted #1 in Middle GA since 2014.
The owner, Donny was born and raised in Macon, Ga and has over 32 years experience in the propane gas industry. He formally owned and managed McKinney’s Propane which was one of Middle Georgia’s largest independently owned Propane gas companies. He has a vast knowledge in all aspects pertaining to Residential, Commercial and Agricultural propane requirements. He is loyal to his customers, employees and his community. Donny states: “Our goal is to offer an outstanding level of service to our customers in the Middle Georgia area. We are large enough to serve you, but small enough to know you.” Donny’s Propane has proven to be honest, trustworthy and they do what they tell you they’ll do!”
Service techs a key part of the company. They install and service tanks and gas equipment like water heaters, logs lights and much more . They are dedicated and responsible and have the passion for safety and customer service. Service techs must work productively and make efficient decisions year round but really give 110% in the heart of our hectic winter seasons.
Service tech requirements-
* Install, service and pickup above and underground propane tanks at customer locations.
* Run piping from tanks and in homes for new systems
* Install and service all types of gas appliances
* Follow state codes and regulations as well as company procedures
* Perform job safely while using the proper personal protective equipment
* Load, secure, transport, deliver, and unload propane tanks to and from specified destinations.
* Enjoy interacting with customers and seek high levels of customer satisfaction
* Stay organized and compliant by completing all necessary work in a timely manner
* Inspects vehicle and notifies management of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
* Maintain a clean vehicle, wash and vacuum truck when needed.
* Prepare and maintain records in accordance with regulations and company procedures.
* Operate truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
* Engage in daily interaction with customers and provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering customers questions.
* Perform responsibilities in on-call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
* Ensures customer equipment is compliant with safety regulations and company policies.
* Ensures all DOT requirements are met at all times.
* Performs other duties as assigned, including but not limited to plant/yard maintenance or dock work.
* Must be willing to drive and work outdoors in various weather conditions including severe cold and hot temperatures
* Competitive industry salary plus commissions
* Paid time off
(including holidays and sick leave)
* Company provided uniforms
* Paid on the job training
* Propane discounts
* Take Home vehicle
Experience and Requirements :
* Previous propane, HVAC or Plumbing experience is a plus but not required
* At least 21 years old with a valid Commercial Driver’s License. Hazmat and tanker endorsements are preferred but can be obtained.
* Note:⚠️❗️Hazmat and tanker endorsements will be required to perform the job and if not held already, must be obtained within 2 weeks of hire and prior to driving any company vehicles.
* Ability to pass DOT physical and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) background check.
* Must have clean driving record as evidenced by current Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
* Demonstrated drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
* Ability to quickly learn, operate, and maintain hand held computer.
* Proficient in speaking, writing, and understanding the English language.
Donny’s is a Drug Free Workplace. Employment is contingent upon the completion and our evaluation of a drug screening test and a criminal background check.
•For more information or questions contact Adam Segers (334)-549-1582
•To fill out a application come by and see us at 8323 Rivoli Rd Bolingbroke GA
•Also you can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org